THE DIGITAL FILES
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive a link for an instant download of the wedding pop up card template. The first is a ZIP folder with the cutting file in the following formats:
– SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics – for Silhouette Designer Edition, Cricut Explore, Corel Draw, Adobe Suite, Inkspace (can be used with many different cutting programs, including Cricut Design Space)
– PDF – Adobe PDF (print this file for hand cutting)
– PNG (Transparent Background)
👉 The tutorial video of extracting files: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLBSS3JjAh0
ASSEMBLY TUTORIAL VIDEO LINK
After downloading the wedding pop up card template, please go to the tutorial video through the link below.
👉 Go to the link here: https://youtu.be/wGXZhXym_QM
MATERIAL AND TOOLS
– Cricut machine or art knife (It’s better to use Cricut to cut out patterns)
– Double-sided tape
– White glue
– 3 sheets A4 card stock 250gsm (1 red, 1 pink, and 1 white).
or customize the color with your style.
– The Wedding pop up card template is for personal use only. You may use them to make things for yourself and to make gifts for friends and family.
– We only sell digital download files, don’t sell physical products.
– You are not permitted to alter, tweak or adjust the files in any way, or use parts of the files to make other designs
– You are not permitted to sell, share, give or redistribute in any way the file/design/digital format.
– We don’t offer refunds on returned digital files
Thank you and enjoy the process!
If you have any issues with any of the files please email us at email@example.com, or visit our FAQ page.
There are no reviews yet.