THE DIGITAL FILES INCLUDE
Please Note: This is a digital download item, not a physical one.
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive a link for an instant download of the Nativity pop-up card template. The first is a ZIP folder with the cutting file in the following formats:
– SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics – for Silhouette Designer Edition, Cricut Explore, Corel Draw, Adobe Suite, Inkspace (can be used with many different cutting programs, including Cricut Design Space)
– PDF – Adobe PDF (print this file for hand cutting)
– PNG (Transparent Background)
👉 The tutorial video for extracting the file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLBSS3JjAh0
After downloading the Nativity pop-up card template, please follow the instruction video.
👉 Go to the link here: https://youtu.be/0FGnp-pyWcE
MATERIAL AND TOOLS
– Cricut machine, or art knife (It’s better to use a Cricut machine to cut out the templates)
– Double-sided tape
– White glue
– 6 sheets A4 card stock 250gsm (1 red, 1 light blue, and 1 light pink, 1 green, 1 light green, 1 orange)
– The Nativity pop-up card template is for personal use only. You may use them to make things for yourself and to make gifts for friends and family.
– We only sell digital download file, and don’t sell physical products.
– You are not permitted to alter, tweak or adjust the files in any way, or use parts of the files to make other designs
– You are not permitted to sell, share, give or redistribute in any way the file/design/digital format.
– We don’t offer refunds on returned digital files
Thank you and enjoy the process!
If you have any issues with any of the files please email us at email@example.com, or visit our FAQ page.
Ana Belén Torres (verified owner) –
Hola, soy de Ecuador, me encantó el diseño de la tarjeta, quedo hermoso. Solo que como recomendación, estaba un poco complicado armar y ciertas piezas se debilitaron un poco, sobre todo en el techo. Pero cuando se armo quedo hermosa
Thu Linh –
Hi there, thank you for your review. Your review is meaningful to us so that our design will be better next time. However, you could try to make the tent with thick paper (about 250 gsm), your card will be more certain. Thank you again. I hope to see your review of our designs next time.