OTHER ZODIAC PAPER LANTERN TEMPLATES
Would you like to get other Zodiac paper lantern templates? Here are links to download them:
– Aries: https://etsy.me/3eOMfUN
– Taurus: https://etsy.me/3DyMXA0
– Gemini: https://etsy.me/3RTYn5N
– Cancer: https://etsy.me/3f3eaRg
– Leo: https://etsy.me/3LwQwsj
– Virgo: https://etsy.me/3BTOOy7
– Libra: https://etsy.me/3eW560k
– Scorpio: https://etsy.me/3qlEVma
– Sagittarius: https://etsy.me/3QWAWaB
– Capricorn: https://etsy.me/3eu6QxM
– Aquarius: https://etsy.me/3RFj9WO
– Pisces: https://etsy.me/3qreX0M
THE DIGITAL FILES
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive a link for an instant download of the Aries Zodiac paper lantern template . The first is a ZIP folder with the cutting file in the following formats:
– SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics – for Silhouette Designer Edition, Cricut Explore, Corel Draw, Adobe Suite, Inkspace (can be used with many different cutting programs, including Cricut Design Space)
– PDF – Adobe PDF (print this file for hand cutting)
– PNG (Transparent Background)
👉 The tutorial video for extracting files: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLBSS3JjAh0
After downloading the Aries Zodiac paper lantern template, please visit our Youtube channel for the tutorial video on making this lantern.
👉 Go to the link here: https://youtu.be/o6_2O5IfTRU
MATERIAL AND TOOLS
– Cricut machine or art knife (It’s better to use Cricut Machine to cut out patterns)
– 4 sheets of A4 160-250gsm white paper. (It’s better to use paper of 200 – 250 gsm)
– A fairy light string.
– The Aries Zodiac paper lantern template is for personal use only. You may use them to make things for yourself and to make gifts for friends and family.
– We only sell digital download files and don’t sell physical products.
– You are not permitted to alter, tweak or adjust the files in any way, or use parts of the files to make other designs
– You are not permitted to sell, share, give or redistribute in any way the file/design/digital format.
– We don’t offer refunds on returned digital files
Thank you and enjoy the process!