THE DIGITAL FILES
Please note: This is a digital download file. Not a physical one.
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive a link for an instant download of the Paper nativity scene template. The first is a ZIP folder with the cutting file in the following formats:
– SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics – for Silhouette Designer Edition, Cricut Explore, Corel Draw, Adobe Suite, Inkspace (can be used with many different cutting programs, including Cricut Design Space)
– PDF – Adobe PDF (print this file for hand cutting)
– PNG (Transparent Background)
👉 The tutorial video of extracting the file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLBSS3JjAh0
After downloading the Paper nativity scene template, you can go to the link here for an instruction video: https://youtu.be/0FGnp-pyWcE
MATERIAL AND TOOLS
To make this Nativity sense with paper, you should prepare:
- Paper nativity scene template (Download it from this page)
- Cricut machine or art knife (It’s better to use a Cricut machine to cut out the patterns)
- Double-sided tape
- White glue
- 3 sheets of A4 160-250gsm papers.
– The Paper nativity scene template is for personal use only. You may use them to make things for yourself and to make gifts for friends and family.
– We only sell digital download files, don’t sell physical products.
– You are not permitted to alter, tweak or adjust the files in any way, or use parts of the files to make other designs
– You are not permitted to sell, share, give or redistribute in any way the file/design/digital format.
– We don’t offer refunds on returned digital files
Thank you and enjoy the process!